Business Development Professional with Construction/Material Testing Background
Alberta Materials Testing (Calgary) is seeking Senior Field/Lab Materials Testing Technician with management and business development background. The ideal applicant will be self-motivated and goal-oriented and will have high standards of ethics.
This position involves the following:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of our branches in Alberta (Calgary, Edmonton)
- Research, compile and distribute RFPs
- Contacting potential stakeholders and interested parties
- Document preparation: proposals, rate sheets and estimates
- Perform materials testing: concrete, soils, and asphalt
- Thorough knowledge of materials testing (concrete, soils, asphalt)
- Proposal development and writing experience
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to travel occasionally with some overnight stays
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Alberta Materials Testing Ltd. is a subsidiary of Canadian Construction Materials Engineering & Testing Inc (CCMET). We work in partnerships with our 12 sister companies located in BC and Alberta to and provide our services throughout Western Canada. CCMET is an APEG BC Organizational Quality Management certified company, and our affiliated field and laboratory testing locations are CCIL certified.
CCMET companies are committed to the retention and growth of our employees; we provide competitive compensation packages, performance incentives, and career opportunities AMT is dedicated to providing a vibrant safe and progressive work environment for our employees, providing career incentives and opportunities for growth.
CCMET was recently voted one of the top 50 privately owned companies for a second year in row.